All portrait sessions include:
• 7-day turnaround guarantee on all edited galleries
• Private, password-protected online gallery for viewing, downloading, and sharing
• Color & black / white versions of every edited image
• Exclusive Style and Prep guide
• Full print release for personal use
TYPES OF PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS OFFERED:
• maternity, bridals, engagements & couples, family & children
• other creative fine-art portrait sessions available upon request
let's book your
You're 80 years old (hear me out), surrounded by all of your children, grand-children, and maybe even some great-grand-children. They're asking you about the "olden days", and you get so excited to tell them what life was like. I hate to think that albums will be obsolete, so, for the sake of my fabricated reality, let's pretend they're still alive. You pull out your favorite album, and you begin showing all of your life's pictures. What do you see? What stories do your pictures tell? What emotions do they capture? What vibrant memories suddenly come to life? It's near impossible to capture every bit of life's beauty, but why not try?
Your story is legendary.
(This budget-friendly "mini" session package is ideal for those wanting a quick session - PERFECT for those with little ones with little attention spans ;) This package is available for families/children, maternity, and engagements, but it is not available for bridals.)
• 30-minute session
• 1 location
• 10-20 high-resolution digital images
(This session package is available for families/children, maternity, engagements, and bridals. It also allows for up to 2 outfits.)
• 1-hour session
• 1 location
• 30-40 high-resolution digital images
(This session package is available for families, maternity, engagements, and bridals. It also allows for up to 3 outfits and multiple locations for various scenes / backgrounds.)
• 2-hour session
• Up to 2 locations
• 50-60 high-resolution digital images
• $75 product or print credit
1. REACH OUT - fill out the contact form so that I can hear more about your story and how you envision your photo session. Usually, I'll respond via email and/or schedule a FaceTime call so that we can chat some more and get to know each other better.
2. CONTRACT & RETAINER - In order to reserve your session date, I require a signed contract and a 50% non-refundable deposit, with the remaining balance due prior to the session date.
3. PLANNING - The best part about your session is that you can plan it exactly how YOU want! We'll schedule several calls leading up to the day of so that we can incorporate every activity, experience, and moment that your heart desires.